Car Builders Acoustic Van Liner is a 10mm thick, lightweight thermal/acoustic barrier, designed to insulate the inside of vehicles. It is to be applied on top of our Stage 1 Sound Deadener on single layer sheet metal.
Our Van Liner will not rot, attract mold, is easy to cut and does not require the application of glue.
- Easy installation – just peel off the release liner and adhere to surface
- Cuts with scissors or knife
- Only 10mm thick – outperforms much thicker insulation on the market
- Silver PET face further prevents any heat being emitted into the vehicle
- Does not rot or deteriorate
- Van walls
- Roof skins
- Fender cavities
- 1/4 panels
- Campers, trucks, various equipment
Gone are the days of waking up with condensation dripping from your roof!
5m x 1m
Closed cell foam with a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) silver face
Adhesive Resistance Temperature Range:
-40°C to +110°C (long term), +135°C (short term)